Breaking News
recent

Heartbreak SMS

[Image]
You didn't intentionally break my heart, you even said you were sorry, but I cried anyway... I know the truth that you're to scared to admit, you're with her, but when you look at me, you can't even remember her name...


I'm so paranoid of getting hurt. I am always getting my heart broken over and over. My heart has so many scars and bruises all over it. I don't know how much just one heart can
take really, and I don't really want to find out either.

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You'll learn kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as easily as they were made, and as hard as it is to believe, sometimes goodbyes are forever.

Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends.

I just want someone to come up to me and kiss me and tell me that they're in love with me. I don't just want it though. I need it. I'm desperate for it.

It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. you have this fear that every person you start to fall for, is just going to break your heart again.

If you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

Just let me ask you something...if I happen to walk out of this room right now and never come back, and just forget everything and leave it all behind would you be okay with that? Because I have 5 steps til I close this door and you have 5 seconds to make up your mind...starting now...

Make me stay. Say something sweet and tender and untrue and make me stay.

The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me
is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.

Like being in love there must be a corresponding painful side like losing in love, it's just a fact of life. --- Daria

If I asked him, would he even know the color of my eyes?

There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you. It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you. It's not my fault I do like you. My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.

Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.

If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.

I want you to know that you will never find another girl that will put up with as much crap as I do and enjoy it. You will never find another girl that will put up with you and love you the way I do. Just so you know.

There's always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you just cant let them go.

At first, I cried because I didn't have you why do I still cry now that I do?

How could you make me love you and then not be there to love me back?

I sit here and think about everything that happened this past week and not a single tear runs down my cheek. Maybe its because I'm too hurt to cry, or maybe I'm just to mad at you.

Maybe just maybe its my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.

What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry.

I'd like to think I'll be happy again, but I really need to just stop and cry now, and sometimes I wish I could just scream at you, and show you what you do to me.

And even though you lied, and even though you pretended to care I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, with every tear that falls, it reminds me of how much I am still in love with you.

Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew youd die if they did?

I've been through this pain before I've even cried these tears before but to get you back, I'd go through so much more.

I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its just a dream and pretend that he's not hurting me.

The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.

I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.

You're the reason I live and the reason I die, you're the reason

I smile yet break down and cry, you're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall, cause without you in my life I'm nothing at all.

I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.

I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.

Love? It's kind of complicated, but I'll tell you this the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there.

You F**K me, then stub me. You love me, you hate me. You show me a sensitive side, then you turn into a total asshole. Is this a pretty accurate description of our relationship. (This was just how me and my now ex boyfriend were.)

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself everything is.

I am in love with the man I can't have and I have the man I can't love.

I would have followed him to hell if he asked me to and with all he put me through, maybe I did.

I used to think that if I loved you enough you would realize it and love me back, but I can only love so much for so long.

Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have.

I love you yet I hate you its like I want to throw you off a cliff and then run really fast to the bottom and catch you.
max

max

Powered by Blogger.