Breaking News
recent

Crush SMS

[Image]


here is a good collection of crush sms. hope you will enjoy it

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.


You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever.

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, I crossed your mind.

I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that's all well ever gonna be.

I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.

We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you.

Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.

Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?

I think it's weird when I love you, I think it's weird when I want you, when you don't even know I'm there!

There are so many things she wanted to say to him but never had. Like: You have the most amazing eyes. Please give me that hat you always wear. I think our souls are meant to be together. What kind of breath freshener is that?

Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.

I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.

It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.

Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.

I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.

No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.

It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.

It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.

It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

She loves him more then he would ever know, he love's her more than he would ever show.

It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.

I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
max

max

Powered by Blogger.